Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tim Holtz scrapbook page "Our Grand Kidz"

Hello fellow stampers and scrappers... we have had some wonderful winter days... ideal for nights by the fire or under the duvet... at least down in Cape Town we do get the odd sunny day... to perk us up during those cold winter days...

I finally managed to finish my double paged spread we did with Bella a few weeks ago... I had to make a few changes to the original sketch cause I decided to use pics of my two grand kids... so the dress makers dummy and embossed image was not an option...

I still like the outcome though... here are a few pics I took with my ipad... cause if we wait for me to load pics from my camera, then this post is never going to happen... LOL... I just don't get round to down loading those pictures.

I decided to go with an all black frame so the pictures could be the focus. These frames are made with an extra depth to accommodate all our wonderful 3D impressions... so the embellishments don't actually touch the glass.

I am retailing them at R250,00 each for a double paged frame... if you are needing to get those gorgeous pages on the wall, then give me a shout at 082 444 6477 or shamelahendricks@gmail.com.

Enjoy the rest of the week - till next time

hugz
Shamela :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment