Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Black and white birthday gift box

I just realized that I took pics of a birthday box I recently made for my aunty 60th Birthday bash.

I started this without an original plan... so it kinda just evolved... like alot of my work is... no plan... just play ... and a few hours later... a completed project... this one took me quite a while...... but I managed to finish it in time for the birthday... yep... I made it about 2 hours before we were supposed to leave for the party... just so typical...LOL

anyway... hope you like... the floral paper was purchased at The Deckle Edge... in a large flat sheet... and the braid and black cardstock was from my stash at home.

take care and keep warm... I am blogging right next to the fire...

hugz
Shamela :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment