Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

X is for Xpecting....

And the alpha ATC's continues... yep... after more months than I can count...LOL... actually I lost count... >vbg< we finally reached the X Y & Z of the Alpha ATC swap we did.


and here is my take on X..................



This is one of my Hampton Art R13.50 line stamps... I stamped her in black and colored her in with my Hero Arts water color wheel...of course my most favourite technique ever... distressing the edges with my Tim Holtz Distress inks... layered her onto orange card - I punched a decorative edge... on the right side of the layer for added interest.

The main card is brown card stock... fairly heavy... about 280gsm on which I layered a nursery / kiddies nursery rhyme paper. I distressed the paper with my Tim Holtz distress inks.

Over stamped it with my border xxxxx stamp in fired brick red distress ink on the right.... and stamped over that in Dark brown ink the wording " precious little bundle and "pecting" with my alphabet set.  Finally added the X with a green checked ribbon and attached it with a staple and a little heart button to embellish - oh yes... I also sprayed the final product with some Perfect pearls... mist... ( made my own) simply by adding some perfect pearls ( KIWI is my favourite color) in a small mini mister bottle with some water.. shake it up... and voila... there you have it...pearls mist... it gives off a wonderful goldy green sheen.. which is not visible on the picture... unfortunately ;p(

I'll add my Y for YUM YUM tomorrow

thanks for stopping by...

hugz
shamela ;p)



1 comment:

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment