Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Amazingly I have time... LOL

WOW! It's simply amazing what one can do if you have time and no distractions.....


with the grand kids away on holiday with their parents, I took this opportunity to load all my stock onto this blog... and finally I can see the fruits of my labour... LOL...


I have managed to load all my Hero Arts clear sets and clings as well as all those Penny black clear sets... this is a brilliant start to 2011... hopefully I can keep this up!..ok re phrase... I WILL KEEP THIS UP!!! and that includes new posts regularly... 


Have 3 more days of solace, so hopefully by the end of this week, I'll have all my stamps and stock loaded...HOORAY!!!


loading some pics of a calendar swap I did soon


Thnx for popping by


hugz
shamela  ;p)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment