Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Scrap and Stamp Saturday challenge




here is what I came up with...








I started with a Turquoise Bazzil card and stamped Penny Black Concentrics (3655H) onto the top half of the page with Encore Ultimate Metallic Green. On the bottom of the page I stamped paper Inspirations H9962 Love in Versa Mark and highlighted it with Perfect Pearls Kiwi.


I matted the bottom border with a lighter turquoise and used Tim Holts distress ink stormy skies to distress


 the edge of the turquoise card, then used my scissors to distress the floral paper and inked again with stormy skies distress inks. I also used some Glossy accents and turquoise glitter to "liven up" the patterned paper. I cut out a flower circle with my KNK maxx in Peach and a smaller circle in floral and stamped the words "love" all around the Peach card's edge.


Mounted my pics on a peach bazill basics card and then mounted onto the same turquoise card I used for the bottom border. Stamped out Paper Inspirations FF9951 "There is only one happiness in Life, to Love and be Loved" onto Peach card then layered with lighter turquoise, floral & finally onto light turquoise off cut again. 


Stamped with Encore Metallics green over the 2 peach flowers with Hero Arts H2365 Old French Writing (my favourite stamp) attached buttons and gold chord and finally added Vellum title.


Hope you like....


TFL


hugz


shamela

5 comments:

  1. i love it! busy busy bee ne :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! Thanks for playing with us at SSS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty layout and colour combo - I love the flowers! TFS
    Helen -- Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. great layout!! i am so glad that you entered!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful layout! And great pics, too!! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap and Stamp Saturday! We will have another fun one for you tomorrow! We hope you can play again!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment