Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Y is for YUM YUM YUM...... delicious!


Hello everyone... finally having a moment to update my blog... I have no idea where the days go... they just seem to by flying by at an amazing speed.... we are almost mid June... which means 6 months of 2011 has come and almost gone....

below are the images I managed to snap of my Y is for Yum ATC swap I did recently.  I used Hampton art paper as well as a Hampton Art image... unfortunately the clings stamp of the piled cup cakes are now all sold... they are a limited edition.

In this close up I hope you can see the frame I cut with my Oval scallop  Nestibility... 


 the cup cake image was 3D onto the ATC after I colored , added some dimension with Glossy Accents and finally added some Hero Arts Prism Glitter... ( I just looooove this stuff)
The background pale green card was stamped (wording Yum)
 with Brilliance Pearl Pink ink.



A close up of the completed ATC... to finish I added my flat backed pearls on the left a bit of Stickles around the frame and cut out the word Yum which I stamped onto pink card with brilliance Pearl Pink ink...not forgetting my new favourite technique... distressing the edge with distress inks...

Hope you have a super week.... its cold in Cape Town... so great time to have a lovely fire and do some crafting...

TFL....
hugz
shamela ;p)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment