Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Shadow Box Birthday Card

Hello my Crafting friends

Yes!.... I am back with another project I completed last week.... and the crazy thing is I have always been taking pics, but lacked the time to post them....

Look who found out about Airdrop...LOL.... I am loving the simplicity of it all.

My hubby bought me a MacBook and of course I am a iPhone fanatic, so YAY for me!!

this makes things so much easier to add to my blog..... I am so excited to bring you lots more of my hand made projects .....

I made this card for my sister in law's birthday.... she loved it! and so... I have decided to share it with you all.

The Shadow box templates are available from us, it comes in a set of 3 ( black, white and Kraft) per pack and retails for R120.00 

You are welcome to contact me if you are interested in getting a set or 2.  I am happy to ship across the country.

This is what the package looks like. there are 3 sets all ready cut and scored. All you need to do is add your adhesive, fold and burnish the score lines and assemble.  It's as easy as that. 

the bicycle and inner image is a printable I found on line. 

This little happy birthday die cut just fit perfectly in the gap. cut out in black and added some glossy accents and using the glitter duster bottle from Stampers Anon I added some sheer shimmer.... ❤️ glitter
I also added some paper punched flowers to create window flower box


lots of flowers as embellishments to make is a super special card. and some paper flowers in the bikes basket.


a side view of the card.  I attached the frame to an accompanying 300gsm white card - you will need a fairly firm card to ensure this does not collapse. I always use 235gsm and up for card bases.




and here is the completed card.  I hope you will give this type of card a try... it is really dimensional and makes for a wonderful gift for someone special.

Until next time..... Remember to 


                                              Keep it Krafty

hugz

Shamela aka @craftigal
#letscreateart❤️

1 comment:

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment