Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

Mojo Monday 346

Hi everyone!

I needed a thank you card for my neighbor who had been very accommodating during a renovation we recently had. This card is long overdue so I decided to use this weeks Mojo Monday's sketch for her card.

These are all bits of paper leftovers from previous projects and admittedly it came together quite quickly.....thank heavens...lol...the Krafty Fairy is shining her light on me...

Here is this weeks sketch


And this is my contribution


I used brads on the banners and flower eyelets on the left top corner


Circles were cut with my Big Shot and Spellbinders Dies and the sentiment is an oldie but goodie from Hero Arts.


And finally my completed card.

Have a Krafting good weekend .....Remember to..........Keep it Krafty.


                                    Hugz

                                              Shamela ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment