Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Amanda's 50th Birthday mini book of favourite.......

Hello everyone

I have a few moments of quiet ... so I thought I would update my blog quickly before the family return...

Amanda turned 50 this year... I did say there were many special birthdays this year...lol.. and of course with a lady who has everything... what on earth do you buy.... a hand made gift it had to be.

I decided on a small mini book of favourite... left the bottom empty so she could decide which 'favourite' it would be.

the picture above is the book standing with all the pages fanned out


first opened page... 



 



 the page on the left flaps open to the left and also has a tag placed under the flap for extra space


 the above dotted page flaps up 




the page on the right has a open band down the centre for additional tags or photos.




for the front cover I used Tim Holtz self adhesive alpha stickers and left the bottom label open for her to add what the mini book would be used for.

I created a little box for the booklet which I quite forgot to photograph... it  makes the presentation so much better!

until next time... wishing you all a wonderful Easter weekend.

Remember.... to........

Keep it Krafty..........

Hugz

Shamela ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment