Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Mojo Monday 327

Hello everyone

I have another card for you today....played along with the Mojo Monday Sketch this week...

So, I found another stamped image from the twinchies I made yesterday.....and yes..you guessed it....I couldn't let the image go to waste, so I created another card based on the sketch above.
I coloured the butterfly slightly differently to co-ordinate with the background paper. If any of you purchased the special R100.00 paper packs from me last week, there may be some of this background paper in your pack.

Here is my completed card..so hope time allows me to play next week again.

Until next time....remember to....

Keep it Krafty.....

Hugz

Shamela ;-)


1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't want to let that darling twinchie go to waste either. Love the added butterflies. soo pretty! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment