Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Congratulations card

Hello fellow crafters

Sorry I have been AWOL for a while....had my brother visiting and generally daily life taking over from the love of my card making and scrapbooks. Although I Did make a full mini album during the last few weeks...if i pluck up the courage, will load the video clip i took...its just that I sound absolutely awful on video....so if I can overcome this then I will load...lol..

My neighbour recently landed a new job, so in lieu of congratulating him...i decided to send him a card.

I used. Penny Black stamp. I don't have the stamp number, cause I stamped it out at our stamping friend Amanda's house.

Hope you like... I coloured the image with a combination of Spectrum Noir Pens and Pro Markers..

Have a Simply stampendous day...and remember.....

to....

Keep it krafty...lol..

Hugz

Shamela ;-)







1 comment:

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment