Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Wedding Wishes

Hello everyone

I trust you are all well and that the mojo fairy is spreading some creativity your way.

A quick wedding card today. The background is a printed background paper - sorry i can't remember from where. But the heart image is courtesy of lilac-n-lavender

Megan Berry is amazing, she does half the work of creating a gorgeous masterpiece for you.

Please do stop by her blog and take a peek, I promised you won't be disappointed.

I opened the file and exported it to MS word and added the names and message in word.

Added pearls with glossy accents, distressed the edge with vintage photo distress ink and to finish 3 pink roses.

I hope the recipients are going to like their card.

That's it from me for today.

Remember to.......Keep it crafty.....

Hugz

Shamela ;-)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment