Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Easel Calendar Cards

Hello everyone

It's the weekend....great if you're working, cause now you have time to get crafty.

My paper supplier as the most amazingly helpful people working there. They make it such a pleasure to deal with them...

As a token of thanks - when i collected my order this week, i made them an easel card calendar with a post it note pad.

I love giving calendars away as gifts @ the start of the year ' cause its something that the recipient can use for the rest of the year.

I made a more feminine one for the lady and made the gentlemen one with Tim Holtz papers so it could have a more masculine feel.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Keep it Crafty!

Hugz

Shamela :-)











2 comments:

  1. Hi Shamela , I bet they were thrilled that you thought of them. These are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya Chilli Pip...

    thanks for the lovely comments...they were thrilled with the gifts... its so nice when someone appreciates the work you put into something.
    hugz

    ReplyDelete

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment