Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Sweet Sixteen A4 birthday Card

Hello everyone!

This week flew by in a flash....still had physio for my arm which is feeling 100% better and hope that maybe one more session will do the trick.

Thanks to everyone for their feel better soon wishes...I appreciate you all thinking of me.

I don't know about any of you, but to fill an A4 space for a birthday card is always a bit of a challenge....happy to say the person who ordered this card was blown away and over the moon happy with it. Phew!.....I was sooooo relieved

Here are the pics....please feel free to mail or comment if you have any questions.

Have a great weekend

Hugz

Shamela ;-)









2 comments:

  1. What a fun card, and so perfect for a fun loving 16 year old girl! I originally thought the 16 was a cake...I must be hungry! FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card! Love all the texture!

    ReplyDelete

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment