Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

A thank you set of cards

Hello everyone

I know it's just been ages since I last posted, but it's not at I haven't been working, I have, honestly >vbg< just haven't had time to post. My steampunk chunky book took forever....but I was happy with the end result, just waiting for all the ladies to get theirs and I will post them.

In the meantime, I made 3 quick cards today as a gift for Chuck who is hosting our ladies group for World Card Making Day on Saturday.

Here they are:

Have a wonderful WCMD wherever you are

Hugz
Shamela :-)

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Shamela! Very elegant designs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Carla...these were inspired by a card I saw on Hannelie's blog... she is the Desert Diva... and makes really lovely CAS cards

      have a fab day
      hugz

      shamela

      Delete
  2. Hi, Shamela, just wanted to say your cards are great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Petra.... coming from you I regard this as a HUGE compliment... you are such a talented card maker... my dear... I love your work
      mwah

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thank you so much Millie.... appreciate you leaving me a comment.

      hugz

      shamela

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. HI there

      thanks for stopping by... I love your work and your blog... it is always so happy and up beat... flattered that you love my cards....'blush'...LOL

      hugz

      shamela

      Delete

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment