Saturday, August 4, 2012

With Caring Thoughts

Hello Everyone...

Can you believe I am back today with another completed project... just a quick one though...

I've had this Penny Black set 30-020 Hugs! forever... I think I may have used it once before.. but not entirely sure of that fact..

I seem to be loving my square 15x15cm cards nowadays...

I cut and scored my card and then took my Nestibility Circle S4-116 the largest circle and cut a circle directly on the front of my card. Stamped wording hugs and love onto the front of the card with red colorbox chalk ink randomly to create a simple background.

Then took red paper and cut a circle with the largest lacey circle S4-293 ( I love this set) in red and cut the centre of this out with the same circle I used to cut out the centre of the card.

Stuck the lacy border around the outside of the circle on the front of the card .

Stamped the mice directly onto the back of the card through the circle - just eyeballed the centre and colored in the mice with my Pro Markers (Cool Grey 1 to 4) and the daisy with my Memento Markers (PM100 Dandelion, PM103 Canteloupe and PM200 Tangelo)

Finally stamped Hero Arts C2703 "with Caring thoughts" onto a scrap and distressed the edges with Fired brick distress ink and layered it onto the card as shown.

To finish, I distressed the edge of the entire card, added some glitter to the centre of the flower and glossy accents to the petals. 3 heart diamantes to finish.

That's it for today folks, hope to be back with another project tomorrow.

hugz
Shamela :-)

4 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!! Fabulous die-cut window looking into the huggable mice! Great accents too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth, I just love Penny Black images...totally cute

      Delete
  2. This is adorable, Shamela! Darling little image!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ta Carla...see I am practicing my coloring skills...lol....maybe one day it will be as good as yours

      Hugz

      Delete

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by... please feel free to comment on my work, I would love to hear your feedback.