Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Jerusalem - Holy Land Hotel

We arrived in the old city of Jerusalem yesterday and managed to take a stroll around the city.

I felt as if I had been taken back in time with wonderful cobbled streets, little alleys leading of many main walkways. It is probably easy to get lost in this maze, but we stick to the main routes and had no problem.

Our hotel is the Holy Land Hotel which Is probably just as ancient as the city.... Not the luxury we have become accustomed to, but hey..... they have free wifi so I am not complaining LOL.

Even the lifts are from yesteryear - the door still opens out like the old days and it's tiny.... All 7 of us can't fit in one go.

Here are s few pics of the hotel - we are off on a day trip today and will hopefully post some pics later today.

Take care

Hugz

Shamela

2 comments:

  1. Hello S, I am so pleased you are enjoying your journey. Lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a view. Wow the Holy Land, how amazing. I hate to fly so my vacations are limited. lol Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment