Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Friday... the final day of holiday classes... and 5 brand new stampers join our group.... a new addition... a male member finally joins our classes... of course.... I had to whip out some manly stamps for him to use.... below is his motobike card...



Uzayr with his motobike card



another beautiful creation





Ra'eesa's card... I think she enjoyed coloring in her image... with water color pencils... I think I have also gone back to my childhood... since I found pro markers and water color pencils ;p)



happy birthday card




Ra'eesa




Nabeelah Safodien's card



Naadirah's card - I think she was only 5 or 6 yrs old.... she did an amazing job of cutting and coloring!



and here little Naadirah is with her card...




Nabeelah made this card for her dad's birthday




Layla's card


Azrah's card



Layla taking a break to smile for the camera....


busy coloring and sticking on diamantes


pretty as a picture... the lady Nabeelah Safodien...











That's it for the holiday workshops... I certainly enjoyed the interaction with all our new aspiring rubber stamping enthusiasts....


will be loading a canvass I did for my friend Zubeida for her birthday.... soon...


thanks for stopping by


have a stampendous day

hugz

shamela ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment