Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

and...now ... .the Sketch challenge for this week....

Oh my... when I saw this sketch... I almost ran a mile...LOL... yep... it looked rather complicated...and I thought... gosh... I don't think I'll be able to come up with anything as cool as the DT did... never mind... as ever always up for a challenge... here is the sketch and below that... my interpretation....



You can find the Outlawz Sketch challenge HERE


all images are colored in with my Hero Arts water color wheel. The image is over stamped with pink (can't remember the name off hand distress inks) using a word background stamp from Paper chain in Johannesburg.
I added some purple/pinky diamantes to the small petals and some glossy accents and Hero Arts Prism Glitter to the centre.

All other images and words are from the Hero Arts collection
I just couldn't resist glittering up his wings with glossy accents and yes... my Prism Glitter... LOL

Tiny butterfly comes from a Great Impressions stamp. It is a stamp with a group of butterflies.. I only used the one.
Border image is also from Hero Arts

Top left flower also has some glitter and the centre of the flower has a tiny diamante as well. Top of the page is what is commonly sold at the "Chinese Markets" as body jewellery... of course if you're a crafter you use everything and anything... I think it works amazingly well on my cards.. they are self adhesive... What more could a girl ask for!!...LOL


I am hoping that this is a better pic of the completed card....sorry all.. I am a horrific photographer... and to top it all.. the lighting in my house is awful... I promise, the real card looks pretty cool... if you're in the area - pop by, I have a collection to show off now...LOL

thanks for stopping by... it is time for bed....

have a wonderful day/evening wherever you are

hugz

shamela


3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card! Came here via outlawz

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card my sister bought me this set from the Netherlands .
    your blog is also looking real spiffy.I like the new look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi... Wendy...

    thanks for stopping by... appreciate you taking the time to visit... your blog is stunning too.... hugz
    shamela ;p)

    ReplyDelete

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment