Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Friend ATC

So I think by now all our participants in the "my friend" ATC swap should have received their cards... as you can see its quite similar to the card I made for Barbara's birthday... and of course Barbara's card evolved from this ATC.


Main image is from Crafty Individuals inked with Memories art print brown ink





The word friends is actually 2 different stamps... I used the F from one word and then used the rest of another word friends... I like mixing things up a bit... to add additional interest. These stamps come from a really old clear set from paper Inspirations which I bought about 5 years ago.. and finally had a chance to use it... LOL 

Background is tea dye distress inks with my new hero arts background stamp... is so huge it fills a full A5 card... amazing if you are in a rush... I overstamped that with a penny black harlequin ribbon stamp also in tea dye ink. and of course the wording friends over that again...  the wording in the circle is also from Hero arts which I first punched out and then stamped in art print brown... I found that easier to do. I layered it with mirror tape and a gold chord underneath..




to finish a bit of bling... a tiny rhinestone on the "I" of friends

Thanks for taking the time to look... I loved the color combination I used... I found it lent to the old world charm of the image.

hugz
shamela ;p)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment