Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

flowers for a fifty year old

My mum has been telling her neighbours that I make the most gorgeous handmade cards... and would you know she needed a card for the next day.... I always amaze myself to think that people imagine it takes 2 tics to make a card... .. maybe its just me.. but I rarely have a card available on hand.. there has just been no time to make up stock... LOL.. if only I had more hours in the day.... and more time to my stamping... anyway... this one is just plain and simple... I used my new wizard to emboss the background rust coloured paper and stamped the Penny black lily in an autumn Kaleidacolour... my saving grace when in in a hurry... anyway.. the older folk tend to love the gold embossing so I simply had to include it in the wording...used my nesties to mount the number 50 and some stickles to finish off... a bit of bling always brings a smile of satisfaction... ;p)

tfl.. hugz

shamela

1 comment:

  1. Hey you!! this is a GORGEOUS card!!! LOVE the whole thing! you have been so quiet...are you making too much money??? Good to have you back!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment