Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

It's Calendar time !


My mum asked me to make her some calendars as gifts for her clients... I am sure you all have been in a situation when people come to you and say... can you do something "quickly" thinking that it takes 5 minutes to "create".... well these literally took in that region... lets say... 7 minutes... LOL.... kaleidacolors are great... so.. this is just basic stamping and sticking... but I was happy with the outcome to say the least... as it was a "freebie" ... >vbg<; both the daisy and the circle stamp as well as the wording are all from Penny Black (http://www.pennyblackinc.com/)  I stamped the daisy and re stamped it 3 times without re inking... hence the nice softer shades below the orginal stamped image....

My Ethnic lady comes from a local company I just love her face..she is simply gorgeous.... these calendars are for overseas gifts... with a bit of self adhesive magnets... stuck on the fridge.....they are ideal as a useful all year round gift.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment