Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Today's thoughts

I am frantically trying to catch up on my RSA group's birthday cards... it's been a busy year and I have neglected my stamping friends. Orange is my colour this week, and as soon as my recipients have received their cards I'll upload them for you to see. I have a strange method of creating... there never is a plan... I work with what I have at that moment in time.. and come up with an idea. I definitely don't like making loads of the same cards... that's boring, but when it comes to my ATC, MOO and other swaps, I definitely make an exception - the end result of getting back all those lovely ideas and creations from fellow stampers is worth the tedium

have a stampendous day all

hugz
shamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment